Senator Padilla understands the threat that increasingly frequent and catastrophic wildfires pose across California and the entire Western United States. Our office wants to keep our constituents informed, safe, and provide those impacted with available federal resources as quickly as possible.
If you have been impacted by a wildfire that has received a federal disaster declaration, you may be eligible for federal assistance and relief. Please use the link below to apply for federal disaster support, and do not hesitate to contact one of our district offices for assistance.
- Fresno: 559-497-5109
- San Francisco: 415-981-9369
- Sacramento: 916-448-2787
- Los Angeles: 310-231-4494
- San Diego: 619-239-3884
Resources for Californians Affected by Wildfires
- Prevention How-Tos: Information on how to prevent wildfires from campfires, debris burning, and equipment use.
- Wildfire Safety Practices: Prevention recommendations before, during, and after a fire.
- Click here to sign up for CalAlerts in your county
- Disaster distress line: Call 800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746