As part of the Fiscal Year 2022 Appropriations process, the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee has announced it will accept Congressionally Directed Spending requests. This process allows Members of Congress to submit funding requests on behalf of their constituents. In accordance with Senate Rules and Committee requirements, Senator Padilla is disclosing all of his requests for Congressionally Directed Spending for Fiscal Year 2022.
Note: Links will be added on a rolling basis as requests are finalized. Projects are listed in alphabetical order by location.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
More information on Congressionally Directed Spending, including reforms for greater transparency and accountability is available here.