Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Service Academies. As your Senator, I have the privilege each year of nominating my constituents for selection in four service academies: U.S. Military Academy, U.S. Air Force Academy, U.S. Naval Academy, and the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy. The U.S. Coast Guard Academy does not require a congressional nomination for appointment. I wish you the best as you pursue your goal of selfless service to our country.
- Citizenship/Residence: Be a United States citizen and legal resident of California
- Age: Be at least 17 years old, but not have passed their 23rd birthday by July 1 of the year of admission
- Education: Have a high school education or the equivalent
- Marital Status: Must be unmarried, not pregnant, and without legal obligation to support children or other dependents
- Skill / Fitness: Must meet the medical, physical, and academic requirements of the Academy
Deadline for the 2021-2022 application cycle is November 1st.